Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kindergarten Round-Up

This afternoon was Kindergarten Round-Up for the EMSISD. Harleigh and I were so excited to finally see the inside of her soon-to-be new school. When we were walking up to the front doors I just stared at her. She looked so small. Then when we finally entered into the cafeteria and saw all the teachers it brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe my little girl is starting Kindergarten. I just know that the first day of school will be a tough one for me. I am a huge softy when it comes to Harleigh. After we got home we had to get her ready for her first baseball practice. This year she will get three coach pitches and then will hit off the tee if she doesn't succeed. Once again, she seemed so much more grown up to me at practice even though she was still the littlest one there. She did a great job overall at catching and hitting off the tee. Now we just have to practice the coach pitches but hopefully she will pick up on that real soon. After practice we quickly ran over to watch Jarrod finish up his softball game which they once again brought home the win. Congrats boys!

No comments: