Monday, December 28, 2009

Yeah

Well, my doctors office called me today with the results on my second fetal fibronectin test and this time it was negative. So now I can enjoy a few weeks without having to worry about going into labor anytime soon. Woo Hoo! My next appointment is on the 4th and they are going to determine my fate from here on out. It already sounds like I won't be going back to work before having the baby but we will see. I will also be doing my glucose test that day so I better get all the sweets in this week that I can. Ha ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord!! Good news! I'll keep praying. Love you guys.

Nama

Samantha West said...

Thinking about you a whole bunch...hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Hang in there sweetie! XOXO ~ Sam

Blankenship Babbles said...

I'm so glad to see this update :) You are doing awesome lil Momma...hang in there. As you know...this is ALL worth it...I know little Rhett is loving this time with his Momma!!! Let me know if you guys need anything...

{love} Mandy

Momma Stuart said...

Love you!