Friday, May 28, 2010

After school fun

Today, was my first day back to the OR. So that means it was a very early morning for us. I left the house at 5:45am, Jarrod was then in charge until Amy shows up to let him go to work at 6:15am. Amy then has to get Harleigh ready & off to school by 7:15am along with taking care of the two babies. So I told Harleigh if she was good for Amy & helped her out as much as possible then she could go swimming after school. Well, Amy said all went good so after a busy day in surgery I loaded up the kids and we met Sharie up at their community pool. We stayed until 8:30pm. If was relaxing but I am completely pooped! Rhett's 1st time to the pool & sound asleep
Bolding wishing he could swim with the big girls
Rhett in his swimming trunks
Me trying to take a picture
Boldin cheezin' it up
My precious blue-eyed boy
Harleigh having fun
Harleigh & Rylee.....BFF's
So cute!
Me & my little man at the kiddie pool
Catching some rays.....or shade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love those fat cheeks on that little man! Can't wait for Rhett and Sam to meet! Love you guys!

Wynama