Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July in NE

This morning we went to church in the pouring down rain. Ate lunch, laid around and wondered if we were even going to get to celebrate the 4th. It was a rainy rainy day. We took our chances and went up to the firework stand & bought Harleigh some more things to pop off. It was a muddy mess in that tent. Finally, the rain stopped & the party was still on. We headed over to my aunt & uncles and spent the rest of the evening there. They have a 4th of July party every year so it was so much fun to see everyone. Harleigh & Sam watching the bigger boys pop fireworks
Rhett entertaining himself
My two little fire crackers!
My aunt Shelley & Rhett
My cousin Nick, his son Alex & Harleigh
My sweet grandparents & Rhett
Harleigh giving her Bubba smooches
Harleigh, Rhett & Gigi
Thank goodness for ear plugs....she wore them all night
My cousin Kate & her boyfriend Jay
Harleigh watching the big show
Harleigh & Tip Top ready for bed

No comments: