Friday, January 9, 2009

Doctor Appointment #2

Today has been a great day so far. Harleigh and I left this morning and attended my second appointment. They checked my blood pressure which is good and went over all my labs from my last appointment. They all were good also! After we did all of the check-up stuff we headed down to see little pip squeak. Little 'Pip' was moving all over the place and very active. We saw all the arm and leg buds as they were just flapping away. 'Pip' even looked straight at us and waved, Harleigh was grinning from ear to ear. It is amazing to see how much bigger the baby has grown since the last appointment. The heart beat was beating strong at 171bpm. Needless to say, we are exactly on tract and everything looks great thus far. Yeah! Our next appointment is scheduled for February 4th and this time daddy gets to make it. How exciting! The doctor is going to attempt to tell us what it is but it might still be a tad bit early. We'll see!

No comments: