Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sister to BEE........

(This is the picture I used to surprise all of our immediate family)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's right! Harleigh is going to be a big sister! I went to the doctor this past Monday and everything looks great so far. Heartbeat was strong and all my tests came out just fine. Our expected due date is April 2, 2010! Please keep us all in your prayers as we begin this great journey once again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny things Harleigh said when she found out:
~Oh my gosh, I can barely breathe
~I hope it isn't as big as Boldin (Sharie's lil' boy) so I can carry it
~Don't you tell my friends mom, I will
~This is the most exciting thing ever (about tricking my mom)
~Will it be at my next birthday party?

4 comments:

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Blankenship Babbles said...

So Happy for you guys...Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!!I am so happy for you both and will surely be praying that everything goes well. I know it will! Love you guys!
Nama

Momma Stuart said...

Oh Erin I have been waiting to see this on here!! I'm so happy for you and will definitely have you in my thoughts! Let me know if there is anything I can do. Love you!!