Monday, October 12, 2009

Fingers Crossed....

Today, I had another appointment with Dr. Wiley and since Harleigh didn't have school, we all got to go. Ironically, I started to spot again this morning. I mean really....can you believe that? Just when I thought I was completely clear of any blood, it happens again. So needless to say, I went to this appointment very discouraged. After talking with Dr. Wiley for awhile, she felt it to be okay to let me start work again tomorrow but if my spotting turns into bright red blood then I am to call immediately. This is exactly what I was wanting to hear and I am so glad that I don't have to stay on bed rest anymore. Bed rest is not fun by any means and I couldn't even imagine being on it for months at a time. After that, we went into the sono room and Harleigh finally got to see her baby brother. Yes, it is for sure a BOY! Daddy is very proud. Peanut was all over the place and looked to be doing great. They said my placenta looks like it is starting to move off of my cervix and that my cervix looked wonderful. YEAH! Now, I just have to get prepared for my 12hr. shift tomorrow! Thanks to everyone for all of their prayers. We really appreciate it!

No comments: