Thursday, October 15, 2009

Put your hands up....

That is right....I think this might be the last drop on The Baggett's roller coaster ride! Yesterday, was so much better then Tuesday but I did continue to spot a little. Today, was my day off and I was glad to sleep in. I took a bath around noon and had an unexpected surprise while I was in there. I passed some bright red blood and a bunch of tissue. Yuck! So I called Dr. Wiley's office but they were closed for lunch so I just went ahead and called Dr. Tabor's office. When his nurse called back she said he wanted to see me but he was at the hospital today. So off to maternal observation we went. My appointment was at 3:15 so we arrived around 3 only to find out that it will be awhile because Dr. Tabor has an emergency c-section to do. 4:00 ................... 5:00 ............... 5:30 ................. 6:00 ................... 6:15 they finally called me back. Holy crap! Well, after all of this waiting we found out good news instead of bad. My placenta has completely moved off of my cervix and everything that I was passing was just from that and other old stuff hanging out in there. He is very confident that after this bleeding stops that I should be blood free and onto a normal pregnancy. AMEN! He ordered me off me feet for the rest of the weekend and then I may resume to normal activities again on Monday. Maybe, our prayers have finally been answered!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wohoo! I am soo happy things are looking up for you guys and our future nephew!!!