Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Well, this could be a very interesting weekend for us. I had my 35 week check-up today and to my surprise I am 80% effaced and dilated to 3cm. Dr. W doesn't think I will make it through another whole week & even gave me her cell # in case I go into labor this weekend. Yikes.....considering I am throwing Amy's baby shower at my house on Saturday & then my baby shower is taking place on Sunday. So like I said...this could be a very dramatic weekend for us. It just seems like there is never a dull moment around here! Since there is a possibility that I might not make it to this weekend we took some pictures tonight to be on the safe side!
My sister Amy (36 wks) & Me (35 wks)
35 weeks pregnant

My excited family

My position for the past 6 months
Harleigh in her usual spot

5 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Hot Damn girl...sounds like Rhett might make it just in time to get Showered :) So exciting...you are glowing...Amy is too...what an awesome time for you all...Love you and praying that everything goes very smooth!!!

vanessa aleji said...

Prayers coming your way, and I hope you both have a great last few weeks (or days...)! Can't wait to meet your sweet new boy, and we love you all!

Anjolee said...

Wow! That's exciting! Prayers for you and Rhett! How cool to be pregnant with your sister!

Momma Stuart said...

Yay!! I'm still so excited! I can't wait to hold the little stinker!!

Samantha West said...

Harleigh is so stinkin cute in that last pic...I love that grin...she is going to be such a good big sister! It was good seeing you Sunday! Lots and Lots of Love, San