Thursday, March 4, 2010

36 weeks

This morning I went to my 36 week check-up & everything looked good. Doc checked me and I'm still 3cm & very very very thinned out. It is just a matter of time they said. They also did another sono to check Rhett out and he is looking good. He is approximately 5.75lbs at this point and he is still in proper position for his grand entrance! So, once again, we will continue to twiddle our thumbs and wait to see if we make it to our next appointment.
Amy (37 wks) & Me (36 wks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, oh, man, God is good! You could have that little boy quick, ya know? Hope it's not far to the hospital! ha! You'll have to send me pics of the letters hung up. Let us know!

Jessica said...

Yipee! YOu have really hung in there! Or should I say HE has....Love you guys and can't wait to hold that little booger..

Momma Stuart said...

Can't believe you are STILL pregnant!!!!!