Saturday, April 17, 2010

A day at Grandmas!

Today Harleigh, Rhett & I attended Laiken's 1st birthday party. After that we then went over to grandma's and spent the rest of the day over there while daddy and grandpa golfed in the rain. Jarrod, my uncle Ben and five other men got to participate in a chipping contest and whoever got the closest got the chance to shoot for a hole in one and win a million dollars. Guess who got that chance? Yep, my uncle Ben won the chipping contest! He didn't win the million dollars though - bummer! Meanwhile, Harleigh, Rhett, Trevor, Mom, Amy & I just hung out!

Trevor throwing up hand signs at Rhett

Harleigh messing with Rhett like usual
So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness...I see Jarrod as a baby!

Can't wait to see y'all again...soon I hope.

Love, MoMo