Friday, April 16, 2010

Rhett's 1st bath

This morning I gave Rhett his 1st bath in the tub! He seemed to like the water but he got cold very quickly. After that Rhett and I went and had breakfast with grandma(who has the day off), Amy & Trevor. Then we came home and met up with Jarrod(who also has the day off) and his grandma. Then the four of us went out on the town. We went and ate lunch at Olive Garden, ran to Farmers Market & then to Old Navy where Jarrod bought him and my dad matching shirts. Then we hurried and got back to the house before Harleigh got home from school. We ended up spending the evening at my parents and my cousin Michelle came over to visit the babies for the first time!

Rhett's 1st bath

"I'm so cold Mommy!"
My cousin Michelle & Rhett

Jarrod & dad in their matching beer shirts

No comments: