Monday, January 18, 2010

The Birds & The Bees

Our morning conversation.......

Harleigh: When are you going to try for a baby?
Me: We already did. See, Rhett is growing.
Harleigh: But did you try for him?
Me: Yes.
Harleigh: Well, how did you get him?
Me: (Laughing) That is something you will learn when you get older.
Harleigh: Oh.
Me: Mommy & Daddy's make their babies.
Harleigh: You mean so you and daddy put some stuff in there and then you bake, bake, bake?
Me: Yep, you got it right!

Gotta love a 5 year olds answer....I was in tears!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This evening, Jarrod's Dad, got us an early shower gift and we love it. We got it early since we were told to go ahead and get our car-seat ready to go. Oh Boy!Rhett's new stroller & car-seat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!!!!

MoMo

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Keep baking that baby!

Nama

Blankenship Babbles said...

That's the same carseat we had with Jols and for 4 weeks with Nina...had to replace after the wreck...we replaced with the same seat, different color...they are AWESOME...a little heavy...but they all are I think. You'll be happy with it!!! Can't wait to see you all Saturday! BTW...I'll call or text you tonight so we can decide on a time...

Love you - Mandy

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I KNOW everything will be fine with little Rhett. Oh, I cannot find those fabric pieces anywhere. Can you send me another little bit? I'm so sorry. I want to get those done for him. Can't wait to see him, but I'm still praying that he stays in there! Love you guys!
Nama