Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Test Results

Glucose:
A blood sugar level greater than or equal to 140mg/dL is recognized as abnormal.
Mine - 188
~I have to fast tonight and go in tomorrow for a three hour testing. If those results come back abnormal also then off to the dietitian I go. Fun fun!

Iron:
Normal for women is 11.5–30.5 mcmol/L
Mine - 11.7
~I am in low normal so I have to increase my intake of spinach, greens, etc.

Fetal Fibronectin Test #3:
Negative
~I can gradually increase my activity at home. Yeah!

Work:
As for going back to work before the baby comes.....it doesn't look like that will happen. I am now off for sure until I reach 34 weeks (approx. Feb. 18th) and then they will reevaluate. They don't want me on my feet for long periods of time and my job doesn't offer light duty!

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

So glad you got a negative result on the ffn test :) That is great news...I'll pray that the 3 hour sugar test comes back negative and you are A-Ok with that too...Hang in there little lady, you are doing great!!! Let me know when you want to get together for pictures...I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Good news! yea!!! I'm so glad to hear about the Fib.test. I keep praying for little Rhett to stay in there! I know you must be so tired of this but you're being quite the trooper! In the end it will all be soooo worth it. Can't wait to meet the little guy. He's already loved and prayed for by so many. Keep up the good work!! Love you all! Nama

Anjolee said...

Hey Erin, it's Anjolee. I check in on your blog from time to time through Abby's blog and just thought I'd let you know I say a prayer for you and little man when I read your updates. I love reading about pregnancies! Hope you are having a good week and feeling well.