Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A special visit

My grandparents surprised all of us yesterday with the news that they were on their way to Texas. They decided to leave a couple of days earlier for their Florida trip to come and stay with us since Nebraska is expecting some bad weather. It was so nice to spend time with them and show them all of Rhett's new stuff. Since my grandma isn't going to be here for Rhett's shower, she decided to give me his present last night. She made him his 1st lil' quilt and it turned out awesome! Thank you so much, I love it! Here is a pic of it.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fetal Fibronectin Test came back negative! :-)

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

so cute...I love special gifts like that!!!

so happy about the test...

You are doing awesome Momma...everyday he is growing more and more...stay OFF YOUR FEET!!!


{xo} Mandy

Samantha West said...

The quilt is awesome, what a great keepsake your little man is going to have to grow up with. Love quilts!

Thinking of you,

Sam

(I'm serious about dinner, let me know when you guys need something, I'm a text away)

vanessa aleji said...

It just dawned on me you probably don't have my cell. It's 817-266-1802. I know you have lots of support from fam and friends, but I'm one more avenue if you need anything.

I'm so happy about your test results, and I hope and pray the next few weeks are as uneventful and carefree as they can possibly be!

After Rhett's born, we'll have to plan something for Jordan and Harleigh to do, so we can come scoop her up and give you some one on one time at the house. Seriously, let's do this!

Love you all,
V