Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Day full of Appointments

This morning, I had an appointment with Dr. Wiley. There hasn't been any change since I left the hospital so that is good. She didn't check my cervix because she didn't want to cause anymore trauma. They did do another Fetal Fibronectin Test. Negative is what we want. If it is positive then I will have to come back for steroids. I am to continue on bed rest and we are to start getting prepared for Rhett's arrival. She said to get our bags packed, baby book ready, car-seat ready, etc. Talk about going into a lil' panic mode but hey I am used to that by now. Ha ha. She also said that she hopes that we will make it at least two and a half more weeks. She feels very confident that everything will be just fine after I hit my 32 wk mark. My next appointment is scheduled for the 4th and they will be doing a final sonogram to check out where Rhett is with his growth. Exciting!

Next, I picked up some breakfast and went and spent some time up at my mom's office so I didn't have to drive all the way back home. My next appointment was with the Registration at the hospital and then my final appointment was with the dietitian. I will be starting my diet this Thursday. Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I have another appointment with the nurse to go over my glucose meter and to refresh me on how to use it. Ye-pee!

No comments: