Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hanging Out

The wedding last night was at 5:30 at Alliance Methodist Church. It was a beautiful wedding and everything went perfect except the fact that my sick little girl got scared and wouldn't walk down the isle. So I had to walk back down and rescue her. After that though it all ran smoothly and my sister was more beautiful than I could ever imagine her being. I could barely control my emotions throughout the entire ceremony. I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or just the fact that my little sister was getting married. Overall, I couldn't of asked for a better man to be marrying Brooke and we are so proud to have Manse as part of our family! After the ceremony we headed to Diamond Oaks Country Club for the reception. We all had a great time and many memories were made! After the reception, my immediate family went to my parents house for an after party! We stayed up pretty late and I will have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for being such a trooper!
Me and Jarrod

Family hanging out

*********************************************************

Today we celebrated Grandpa & Grandmas 55th wedding anniversary!
Congratulations to both of you and hope you have many more!

Then we all hung out until family had to get to the airport.

Dad & Uncle Les

Jarrod & Van

Me, Harleigh & baby Estelle

****************************************************
After everyone left me, Jarrod and Harleigh went to Brad & Paige's for the Superbowl game. We had a bunch of awesome food (thanks to Paige) and Harleigh & Gracyn had a great time playing together. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in our football pot. Don't know if I will be doing it again next year but we will see. Oh ya, congrats goes out to all of our big winners also....
1st & 2nd quarter: Terryl K. (Co-worker of Kathie Russell)
3rd quarter: Harley Scott (My grandpa)
4th quarter: Art (Abby's uncle)
5th quarter: Kathie Russell (Harleigh's Mimi)


1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I love love your new haircut...looks awesome on you!!! You are glowing woman!!! Tell Brooke Congrats from US :)~