Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Well, this morning I tried another recipe in the same cookbook as I did the sugar cookies. I decided to make a coffee cake for breakfast along with sausage and eggs. Once again, this recipe was disgusting. So, I put the cookbook back on the shelf and decided that I will not be using it for a long time. Everything else was good so at least we had a halfway decent Valentine morning. After breakfast, Jarrod ran some errands and then Mom and Dad stopped by to drop off Harleigh's present. They even stuck around a little bit and helped us clean and organize the house since we were having people over for dinner. How sweet! Jarrod grilled two awesome beer can chickens & sausage for dinner and I made corn/macaroni casserole, strawberry/pretzel salad, asparagus, baked potatoes and rolls to go along with. It was soooooooooo good! Shallon, Raquel, Gage and Brew joined us for dinner and we had a great time hanging out!

Gage & Harleigh

No comments: