Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SURPRISE! IT'S A BOY!

Top: His legs and lil' wee wee in between!
Bottom: Showing his heartbeat at 154bpm!

Well...about 90% sure it's a boy! Jarrod and I attended my doctor's appointment today and little pip squeak did everything right for us to get a glimpse of his lil' junk in between his legs! He must be very proud! Ha ha. My doctor feels very confident that it is a boy but still being at a young gestational age she wants us to wait to decorate any rooms until the next appointment. Then we can verify and make it 100%! We did get two very good views of it and I'm pretty confident myself. Baby Boy Baggett waved to his daddy and danced all around for us. It was Jarrod's first time seeing it and boy, when she told us it was a boy, he was on cloud 9! I was completely shocked as my instincts up until this point was that it was another girl. I just can't believe that it is a little boy. How exciting, but a little intimidating at the same time! Harleigh was happy as ever when we told her. She said now me and Rylee(Sharie's lil' girl) can play together and our little brothers can play together too. How cute! Oh, and as you can see, Mo Mo (Jarrod's mom) and Grandma (my mom) are already spoiling him with gifts!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo Hooo! The Baggett name lives on!! I am sure your parents are excited to finally have a little more testosterone in the family too! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold our sweet little nephew.............

Renee Scott said...

Erin that's so exciting! It will be great for your family to have a boy! I'm sure your dad and Jarrod are thrilled!