Friday, March 26, 2010

A day full of joy!

39 weeks pregnant & getting ready to head to the hospital at 4:45am
Dressed and ready for surgery
Cutting the cord
Dr. Wiley introducing Rhett Howard
Rhett Howard Baggett
7 lbs. 14 oz. 20.5 in. born at 8:09am on 3-26-2010
Proud Mommy & Daddy
Jarrod & his bundle of joy
My three sweethearts
So chubby
Aunt Lala & Rhett
3 Generations
Grandma, Proud Big Sis, Rhett & Momo
So precious
Biggy Boy
Getting all cleaned up
Sharie & Rhett
Meeting Grandpa for the first time

1 comment:

vanessa aleji said...

I love the one of you, Jerrod and Rhett with Jerrod's mask pulled down. Such a special moment. Thank you for sharing these with us! Jordan and I have been sick since last Friday, so I haven't even attempted to plan a visit, but once we get better, we would LOVE to come see you. Congratulations on your new addition!!! I am so happy for you!