Thursday, March 11, 2010

Full Term!

Well, against all odds I have made it to full term. It feels weird considering I have never been here before but we are so thankful & couldn't be happier that it is working out this way. I went in today for my 37 wk check-up and it was a quick one. Doc didn't check my cervix this week since we already know it can be any day now. Hopefully, just not tomorrow or Saturday since Dr. Wiley & my mom will be out of town. Other than that...my blood sugars looked good, I had a tiny bit of protein in my urine but nothing to be concerned about and my blood pressure was high at first until they made me lay on my left side. So, again we will sit tight & twiddle our thumbs for yet another week!37 weeks pregnant

***********************************************

Just got an exciting phone call from Nebraska....

My cousin Jared & his wife Lindsey just welcomed,

LOGAN DAVID SCOTT
8 lbs. 2 oz.
20 3/4 in.
3-11-2010 @ 9:24am

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

37 Weeks!!! WooHoo!!! Dancing a Jig over here for you. You made...I know it has been a rough road, but you handled it with grace...way to go Momma!!! And mad props to Rhett for hanging in there too :)

vanessa aleji said...

Awesome all around this update is. Congrats to your cousin and I'm so glad you made it to full term!!!! Yay!!!