Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rhett's 1st appointment

Last night went way better then the previous but this morning was a little busy for us since we had to have Harleigh to school by 8am and then be at the doctor at 8:25am. Jarrod and I were just laughing at each other trying to get everything ready. We did it though but only as a team. Rhett's appointment went good. He checked out great, does not have jaundice and weighed in at 6 lbs. 15 oz. 20 3/4 in. He has almost lost a full pound but doctor said it is fine and that his weight should start going back up once my milk comes in. We have to come back next week for his newborn screening and then back again at 1 month. So blessed to have a healthy baby boy!

Daddy & Rhett at his first doctors appointment

Harleigh changing Rhett's diaper for the first time


My two sweet angels
Aunt Lala over visiting
Auntie Brooke meeting Rhett for the first time
All the pretty flowers we received at the hospital
Auntie Brooke taking silly pics

2 comments:

Samantha West said...

Ok now I'm sad that I didn't get a pic with him yesterday :( I'm coming over next we so we can document that I got to meet your sweet bundle of joy. He is so precious and can't wait to see him again! Love you all, Sam

vanessa aleji said...

The ones of Harleigh changing his diaper are my faves of this post. OMG, he looks like a baby doll! This is making me want another baby. I need to come over and get a fix, so I can keep that want on the back burner!