Thursday, March 18, 2010

Zoo Pics

Call me crazy....but after my doctors appointment this morning we decided to go to the zoo. We picked up my mom & then met up with Raquel & her bunch at the bus station downtown. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe that I am some kind of super pregnant mom. It was MISERABLE! I kept my cool though and didn't complain to much but I was so glad we were only there for a little over an hour and that my mom came along. I just can't believe I didn't go into labor. My back was killing me. Harleigh had so much fun though and that is all that matters!
Harleigh & Gage on the shuttle
Lil' Miss Reagan
Rhino
Gorilla's
Harleigh & the zebras
Taking a break by the turtle
Our favorite!
The new white tiger
Mr. Lion
Silly mountain goat
Kangaroos
Mommy (38 wks) & Harleigh

No comments: