Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!

This morning Harleigh woke up and came running in our room telling us that Santa came. So we had to quick get up and go into the living room. She got a wiggle racer from Santa and a stocking full of fun stuff including her favorite movie Wall-E. She was so excited! After that, we opened our gifts as a family and then Jarrod ran off to work. I proceeded into cleaning up the mess and getting Harleigh ready to go spend the day over at her Mimi's with Jeremy and his family. While Harleigh was gone, Jarrod, myself, Brooke, Amy, Mom & Dad went to the movies to see Marley & Me. It was so good and I cried my eyes out. I even cried all the way home. Jarrod couldn't stop laughing at me. I think my hormones are a little out of whack. Ha ha! We then picked Harleigh up around 5pm and headed to my parents house for Christmas. Again, we were blessed with an awesome meal. We had ham (again), potatoes, green beans, strawberry fruit salad, rolls, shrimp, sausage, chips & queso. There was so much food but it was sooooo good! We opened gifts after dinner and had a wonderful time!

No comments: