Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa is coming to town.....





This morning Harleigh and I headed down to Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth to visit Santa & Mrs. Claus. This is where we see Santa every year instead of standing in line at the mall. Harleigh is still so terrified of them that I have to always sit in the middle. She has never enjoyed going to see Santa or the Easter Bunny. She is even scared of the cartoon characters at Six Flags. Oh well, things are getting a little better since she didn't kick and scream this time. Maybe someday she will be able to do it all by herself! Until then, I will just enjoy sitting next to Santa! Maybe I will get a kiss next year. Ha ha! After we saw Santa we stayed and ate breakfast and talked to Mimi for a little bit and then we headed off to her Christmas Program rehearsal for tomorrow morning. I have spent all week working on props for the program and helping Harleigh with her music. She is the youngest kid in the choir and knows her songs well - she has been learning them since September. I know she will do great tomorrow !

Well, as far as baby #2 this week, everything has gone great. I am just tired mostly but that is it. Haven't felt sick at all, thank goodness!

1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

That is so cute she won't sit on Santa's lap and Mommy gets to be a kid again :)~ You girls are to to cute!!!