Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess What?


Yeah!!!! We just found out yesterday morning before church that we are expecting a new little addition! I know it is so early yet but having been trying since January...this is quite a blessing! Lets just hope and pray that my body accepts this new little bundle of joy and that everything stays healthy and strong. I have already made my first appointment for December 19th and if everything looks good and all the blood work comes back normal than we will probably share our news with soon-to-be big sis Harleigh on Christmas Day! She will be so excited! She has been wanting a baby sister or brother now for about a year.
It has been very frustrating over the past months, especially when I was finding out about everyone else.......LeAnn, then Leah, then Raquel, then Mandy, then Sharie, etc. I was starting to think something was wrong with us. I had been using the ovulation sticks for awhile but they just didn't seem very accurate to me and they were very expensive! So an OB/Gyn doctor up at Harris told me to just do the old-fashioned temperature charting. She said it was the most accurate and least expensive. Well, with just one month of doing this...waalaa! We couldn't be happier! As of right now our estimated due date will be early August. This will actually be perfect for me because it will mean I will be off when Harleigh starts Kindergarten. God works in mysterious ways!

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

God does work in mysterious ways. I know it must have been tough watching all the new pregnancies pop up...I've been there...and to me the only thing I could rely on was Faith that the Lord had a plan for me. And he did...that plan was my Jolie...and the wait was well worth it. You know the first month of charting and temping for us after months and months of disappointments we got our Little Jols...I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to watch the journey!!! XOXO

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you, Jarrod and Harleigh!! I know how much she has been wanting a new baby in the family as well as y'all! Trying for a little one can be hard when it doesn't happen the way you want it to but in the end it is all worth it!! Roddy and I are so happy to have more preggo buddies to hang out with!!

Momma Stuart said...

Oh my goodness, yeah!! I can't believe it...how exciting for you guys!! I am so happy for all three of you and will be sending good vibes your way. I guess my prediction was correct. I knew that dream meant something. How weird.