Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just couldn't wait...

Well, last night I just couldn't wait anymore to tell Harleigh the exciting news. She has overheard other people talking about it and has been asking if I am pregnant but I kept telling her they aren't talking about me. Poor girl has probably been so confused. So last night, we sat in front of the computer and had our little talk and boy her little smile couldn't of been bigger. She is so excited! Then she kept patting my belly and saying "Hi, baby." After that we started to argue over if it is going to be a boy or a girl. She wants a baby sister and I told her daddy needs a little running mate. It was quite fun as that argument turned into arguing about names. She doesn't like any of my ideas. She has her own little opinion for everything and she is so picky! Ha ha! I know she is going to be a great big sister and a tremendous help to me and Jarrod!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yea!!!! I'm so excited for you and Jarrod! Congrats